sexta-feira, novembro 26, 2004

TABACO e CHOCOLATE

Se puder levarei comigo algumas coisinhas pra divertir meus dias do lado de lá...

"Cigarettes and chocolate milk. These are just a couple of my cravings. Everything it seems I like´s a little bit stronger, a little bit thicker, a little bit harmful for me.
If I should buy jellybeans have to eat them all in just one sitting. Everything it seems I like´s a little bit sweeter, a little bit fatter, a little bit harmful for me.
And then there´s those other things which for several reasons we won´t mention. Everything about them is a little bit stranger, a little bit harder, a little bit deadly.

It isn´t very smart, tends to make one part so brokenhearted...

Sitting here remembering me always been a shoe made for the city. Go ahead accuse me of just singing about places with scrappy boy´s faces, have general run of the town. Playing with prodigal sons takes a lot of sentimental valiums. Can´t expect the world to be your raggedy Andy while running on empty you little old doll with a frown. You got to keep in the game retaining mystique while facing forward. I suggest a reading of "a lesson in tightropes" or "surfing your high hopes" or "adios Kansas".

It isn´t very smart, tends to make one part so brokenhearted...

Stille there´s not a show on my back holes or a friendly intervention I´m just a little bit heiress, a little bit Irish, a little bit tower of Pisa.

Whenever I see you, please be kind if I´m a mess.

Cigarettes and chocolate milk.
Cigarettes and chocolate milk."

by RUFUS WAINWRIGHT

Obrigado MC Salluh!